Brett hitting a ball off the tee at practice.
Flying paper airplanes before school one day.
I got to go with Blake on his field trip to Bonnybrook Farms. First we started with lunch.
Then onto the big playground. Blake was the one who stopped in front of the rule board and read everything first before proceeding. I'm not actually sure most of the kindergarteners could read this whole sign even if they were patient enough to do it. At the top of the big hill was the entrance to a slide that came out on the other side of the hill.
There was a big sand table which was cool except when big gusts of wind blew through.
I was proud of Blake for trying this.
He even got to go on a see-saw for the first time in many years.
Then there was this big tube that was the biggest hit.
They played in here for a good 20 minutes.
I'm not sure why this happened, but it was sweet.
Then it was our turn for the tour. We got transported over to the barn on this sweet ride.
Blake's class before we boarded the tractor ride.
Enjoying the beautiful day.
When we first got to the barn, we learned all about the animals.
Then they got to see them all.
Blake decided to sit in the middle row with his classmates on the way back to the front of the farm.
At the end, everyone got to plant a mammoth sunflower seed to bring home.
Their uniforms are so cute.
Brett with his teachers on their last day together.
Finally ice pop weather!
The garden slowly coming together.
Playing at the playground for his end of school lunch get-together.
Ice pops at the playground.
Blake's field day at school. The bubble pit was amazing.
And Brett was very excited to get an ice pop for himself... I take a lot of pictures of Brett eating ice pops.
First and last day of school. Guess it was so bright I didn't notice his sign was upside down.
Loving his new trampoline.
You really can tell how much he's grown.
I just love watching him sleep. So precious.
Hey look, they're being cute and not fighting for 3 minutes.
Blake loves the new trampoline too.
Working on getting all the garden components. 2 tomatoes, a pepper, and a cucumber without a home.
Yellow squash and zucchini. It always seems like they have tons of room at first...
Brett made a boat car thing for all his Lego superheros.
My Lego buddy was up for building on the front porch.
I made a car big enough for all these people. =)
It was crazy hot so the boys needed some shade for water play.
Family trip to the discovery garden.
We went to the Lego store and filled a cup with as many pieces as we could. I'm totally reliving my childhood here.
How they use the trampoline more than anything.
I would love if this happened more than once this summer.















































No comments:
Post a Comment