Blake has been doing great tracing his dotted name. He is still too scared to try it on his own for fear that it won't be perfect.
Playing on one of the machines at Vernon's birthday party.
Playing with Vernon and Tristan on the scarf shooting machine.
Very cold in DC.
Riding the metro into DC.
Playing at the park with Vernon.
Brett eating some cucumbers with salt. He really did like them.
The first time Blake wrote his name! I was so excited when I pulled it out of his school bag at home.
Documenting our trip into DC.
Then and now. The top pic is from our trip up to Virginia 2.5 years ago and the bottom was this trip. The number of cousins have doubled and they're all boys!
Boys playing in the dirt.
Riding on the patio.
Blake's pumpkin plant before we planted it outside.
Brett and I at the park up in Virginia.
Brett at the park in Florida. Slightly different attire, haha. Clearly he was seeing how many pinecones he could hold at one time.
Yum, pumpkin seeds!
Our friendly ghost.



















No comments:
Post a Comment