Sunday, November 9, 2014

October {2014} Cell Phone Pics

Selfie with my little man.


Passed out on Daddy... maybe he should try using his thumb more often.


Blake and his cousins at the Sponge Docks.


The boys in the double stroller. We at least got to test it out, but they weren't in the best mood.


The cutest little ducky on Halloween. Luckily after I put him in the carrier he didn't get any bug bites... however I ended up with quite a few.


Brett taking a selfie, haha.


My turn. =)


This is how I cook dinner most nights, and get other things done around the house. My baby kangaroo won't allow me to set him down for too long.


My sleeping buddy. I was finally able to sneak away but he's still reaching for me.


Blake playing with a dump truck over at Chase's house.


Both boys at 5 months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment