Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June {2014} Cell Phone Pics

Taking Brett outside in the Moby.


I think this was the one of the first pics of me and the boys (outside my belly).


Blake camping out on the couch after being sick.


One of the few pics of Brett being snuggly.


This is how I see this boy a lot of the time... always in my arms.


I finally got him out of my arms and liked being on his side to sleep. My little chunky monkey... just look at those cheeks and chins.


A brief stint in the bouncy seat. He sometimes lasts long enough in here for me to get a bowl of cereal, but not finish it.


Our first trip out with both boys in tow.


When he snuggles I have to document it. I love his little hand in this one.


He actually slept in the carseat one time. It became more acceptable once we took the infant insert out of the bottom (he is just too chunky for it).



No comments:

Post a Comment