Monday, June 9, 2014

Brett - Newborn Photos

I always wanted my babies to have the sweet little newborn pictures where they are sleeping on their tummy with lots of cute outfits and hats... well Blake wasn't really into it and Brett REALLY wasn't into it. We just had to do whatever he was up for which wasn't the traditional photos. He didn't want to sleep for full body pictures but would fall fast asleep if I tucked him up in a blanket, so this is what we came up with. =)

What do you mean you want me to sleep?


The hat I made him was much too big.


I'll sleep in this position mom, just not the one you want me to.


Pretending to sleep for 5 seconds.



Some snuggly pics in the nice warm basket.









Love those lips!


Chilling in the swing.




Tiny baby feet and long toes.


And tiny baby fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment