Sunday, September 22, 2013

AVP - St. Pete Open

Chris and I went to watch one day of the AVP volleyball tournament in St. Pete while Mimi was in town, so Blake didn't have to deal with the sweltering heat. It was cool to see some of the stars up close again (we went the last time the AVP came to Tampa as well), and see some of our long lost volleyball friends. We haven't been out to the beach to play ball in a few years now so it was fun to see some familiar faces and catch up a little. 

I decided to try my hand at sports photography but taking action shots with the big camera is much harder than I thought it would be. It would take much longer than one day to get good at it, so this was the best I could do.

Cell phone pic of Chris and I.









Our friend Dena getting interviewed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment