This week is a big milestone because we're into the 30s weeks. The arrival of our little man seems so close now! With his little arms and legs poking out of my belly, I feel like he is almost ready to meet us as well. The skin of my belly feels like it is already being stretched past capacity. I know Blake has some more growing to do but I can't wait to meet him already! He is such an active little baby, and a few nights this week he's made it difficult to sleep. For some reason when I'm on my side he likes to flop around in there and poke out the side of my belly that is not touching the bed.
This week we settled on a Daycare Learning Center that Blake will go to once I go back to work. It's a fairly new facility and we were impressed with all that it has to offer. It is going to be so hard to leave him after a few months, but we'll worry about that when we get there.
Last weekend I had Chris take some official maternity pics for me. We went out to Honeymoon Island to find some classic Florida backgrounds since the weather was gorgeous for New Years Day. I love how they turned out! While we were in the tall grass, the park ranger stopped by to chat with us. He said he wasn't going to tell us that we were doing anything wrong, but just to keep an eye out for rattlesnakes... we didn't spend too much more time in that spot.
I forgot to post my weight gain last week from my day at the hospital. I was at 17 lbs, and according to my pregnancy books I'll probably gain at least a pound a week from here on out, oiy.
I just love reading your blog and looking at the "great" pictures. It makes me feel like I have just had a visit with you. You are so lucky to live in Florida with all the wonderful weather. I'm glad you found a day care. I want to hear more about it. After all, my "great" grandson must have the BEST. Love you. Grandmom
ReplyDelete